Sunday, November 15, 2009

The "L" Family

Another fun and beautiful family! I'm having way too much fun with these photoshoots!!! (Unfortunately if you're still hoping to set up a shoot before Christmas in the Sacramento area, I'm booked til after the New Year. I do still have a few openings in my Utah and Memphis trips over the holidays. If you want photos set it up soon! I also have a local friend I can refer you to if you can't wait until after the New Year!)
Anyway, back to the L family. Reverse psychology was my friend in this shoot! Little T was a crack up from the grumpiest face ever to the biggest smile ever with me just saying, "Don't you give me a smile!" She's an adorable little girl!

A family photo isn't complete without the family dog! Isn't their dog beautiful!?!
Isn't she the cutest?

We called this the daddy sandwich and "T" thought it was hilarious! Isn't the mom just gorgeous!
What a cute couple! Thanks so much for letting me take your pictures! I sure had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment