Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Hull Family

This family is the definition of "true friends." I could never explain in one post what great people they are! This good woman is always there when you need her, even if she's having a rough day herself, she wouldn't tell you and would just help you anyway! Because they are always doing sooooo much for me, like watching my girls two nights in a row this week, amongst a million other things I wanted to give back a little. So we went on a photoshoot as a trade for all of the babysitting and other help they've given us! Here is their fun family! So cute! Little Miss "A" is full of so much personality! Awww, so sweet!
Yes, there was a lot of laughing in this photoshoot! They are too much fun!
A big thank you to the Hulls for being the best friends ever and the best examples! You always do so much for everyone else! I'm glad we were able to spoil your family for one night!

1 comment:

  1. ERIN YOU DID A GREAT JOB!! You must have unlimited happiness and pixie dust in your back pocket! I know our family was very challenging to shoot and you met it head on with endless smiles! I honestly don't remember having this much fun with pictures ever before. Infact your only flaw that comes to mind is that you are so forgetful of all the things that you do for us.
    Thank you so much it was a really fun day.
    Love ya Erin!!

    ReplyDelete