Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Parker Family Photos

First of all, I'm sorry for the really long delay in posts! With being out of town for the holidays and coming home with 2 really sick children and the baby still not doing well I haven't been on top of things! I have fun stuff to post though, so hopefully I can make up for it! In the next day or 2 I'll have a tutorial up for a fabric/canvas art piece that I did this week! But for now, check out this fun family!



We got together in Old Town on a cold and wet Saturday morning, but this family was so much fun despite the weather! Isn't this guy the cutest? He kept getting his Spiderman webs out and shooting me with them! I wish I had only known this at the beginning of the session because it finally got him smiling! Isn't this the sweetest mother/daughter picture! You can tell that these 2 have a close relationship! They are always the life of the party!
This couple was so much fun! They were willing to do anything I asked of them and were even creative themselves! Thanks for the fun times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment