Sunday, August 22, 2010

So, I'm sorry that you're getting a little overkill with my daughter's pictures, but she's a willing model and I'm an eager parent! This was our indoor shoot, and there will also be a part 3 outdoor shoot, so brace yourselves for too much of my kiddo! But I love her, so you'll have to suffer through it!

Bri was having a hard time relaxing and not being crazy in front of the camera, so we played the "show me (insert emotion)" This is what she did when I said "reverent," but she kind of looks like she's pouting!
Most of the time she's an absolute nut in front of the camera, here is one of the billion silly pictures she did, and it is sooooo her!

I'm kind of leaning towards one of these for the big blow up canvas on the wall. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think the second one of her in the chair is my favorite. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete