Monday, April 4, 2011

Mommy and Me Mini Sessions

Have you ever noticed that you have a lot of pictures of your kids, but you're not in any of them? Or you have a lot of pictures of your grandkids, but never with their mommy? I am excited to announce my Mommy and Me Mini Sessions! The information is above, but they will be held in my home "studio"! You will finally have a chance to have some nice pictures with your kids! This would make a wonderful Mother's Day gift for yourself, a spouse, a friend, a daughter, etc. If I have enough of an interest I will offer one more additional day. (Mini Sessions are not offered year round, I only offer them a few times, so jump in on the chance while you can!) Additionally, if you refer someone to a Mommy and Me Mini Session (and they have not heard of me) and they book a mini session, you can receive $10 off your next session. These photos would make great Father's Day gifts too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment