Thursday, September 13, 2012

Preston: Sacramento Newborn Photographer

Meet Preston, the sweetest little newborn! Mom and Dad were excited to finally meet their little guy, and everyone was surprised by the amount of hair he had and how long he is!!!!  I believe they said he was 22" long!
  Ohhh, those lips!!!
Awww, the sweet little smile!!!






Preston was awake for most of the photoshoot. I have never had a newborn look straight at the camera so much! Love him!

Seriously, how sweet is he!!!
The happy new family in black and white...
and color!

Such a beautiful head of hair!








Melissa has the most beautiful eyes!!! She is such a gorgeous new mama!
I love this shot!

Thank you Melissa, Joe and Preston for coming into my studio and letting me capture this precious time!

No comments:

Post a Comment