Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Norman Family: Sacramento Family Photographer

The Normans, such a fun and care free family! We had a great time at Pecan Park and I loved the fantastic light we had!  We also had a little extra excitement as they were posing for family pictures there was a domestic dispute going on in the parking lot!  We thought we were going to witness more than a simple fight as the man threw his bike at the girl....thankfully it didn't escalate any more and things calmed down....however there were some shocked faces in their pictures! Lol!  Took me a little while to figure out what was going on since my back was turned to the parking lot!  Ended up being a safe photo shoot in the end!
The happily engaged couple!
 Soon to be missionary













 If I remember right, they are due any day!!!
 College student!


 And my favorite picture of the night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment