Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What to Wear March

It has been awhile since I've posted a "What To Wear" post! So, here's your eye candy! I'm so excited for this spring and the fun sessions I will be having coming up! All of these outfits that are put together here are for sale now, in stores! I will be opening up my spring mini sessions for scheduling in the next day or two as I nail down some dates. I am also getting excited for some big changes for my business, including a new website soon! Keep your eye out! It's also time for my new pricing that I have put off for too long. My new prices will launch with my website, so if you want to book something before my prices increase, then please book right away! My mini session prices will be increased though before the website launches. (After crunching my numbers at tax time I realized I really need to make some changes! Thanks for understanding!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment