Thursday, October 8, 2009

"E" Family Photos

I did a photoshoot with the "E" Family in Old Town Sacramento this week! We had so much fun! And I took wayyyyy to many pictures! The family was just too cute not to! My friend, Andrea, came along and was such a great help! She was goofy enough to get "D" giggling almost the entire time! She is also a photographer and was able to get some shots in too!

I love the color combo of the train with their blues and greens!"D" is 3 1/2 and he was such a ham! It was so easy to get this kid to smile and giggle! But, I love this serious shot of him with his brown eyes!This is "C" and he just turned 2! He did not like the camera though and did his best to never look at it...he would even run with his head turned sideways in order to avoid it! We got lots of cute "serious" pictures though! He has the cutest dimples when he smiles!

Thank goodness for oxyclean...I heard his shirt came clean after this lollipop did a number on it!


There is something about this creamy black and white that I love! I used the action from The Pioneer Woman's blog!The cute parents! They still seem so in love and have so much fun together!

I had so much fun and have decided that Old Town Sacramento has a lot to offer for photoshoots!





1 comment: