Thursday, October 22, 2009

The "S" Family

This family I consider close friends! I have had the pleasure to take their pictures several times now and I was so excited they asked me again! Aren't they adorable? I was mostly excited to take their pictures because all of their kids have the most incredible eyes! This guy was a natural and had some very good GQ poses! He's also a very smart kid, I teach him piano and he blows me away with what he remembers!Brianna thinks Miss "K" is her best friend! She's such a cute little girl!Little "B" is part of our little preschool and he's hilarious! Gotta love this kid!And little Mr. "A" just turned 1! He's just the cutest thing ever! I was able to take his newborn pictures and it really feels like it was just yesterday!I love how their personalities come out in this pic! See, isn't he the cutest?Sassy!The cute couple that parents these adorable kids! Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment