Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pink, Pink, Pink!

So, we still aren't moved all the way in, but we are getting there slowly! We are loving the new house and I'm having fun decorating the new place. Here is a tiny peek of Brianna's pink room! She begged to have a pink room, and though it wasn't what I had in mind, I really like it! I still have a lot more "decorating" to do in her room, so you don't get to see the whole thing yet. I'm hoping to take some of these pictures from this post and blow them up for her room! I just need the internet connection at home so I can order prints from my printing company! One more week and I should have the internet at home!!
Brianna got bunk beds in her room and she LOVES them! When Miranda gets older the girls will share the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment