Monday, January 10, 2011

Criddle Family

I didn't mean to be absent from the blog for so long! I had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's and a nice break from photography to spend time with my family! I got a new lap top for photography back in November. Then, exactly a month later it totally died. After several attempts from different professionals, nothing could be revived from the hard drive. I was devastated that I had just purchased several expensive templates, etc. for my business and they are gone! But, I have a brand new lap top and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things!
On New Year's Eve I was able to take pictures for the Criddle family! Love them! Dorena is the sweetest person I know. She watches my girls often, for free, so I can do things like go to the dentist, etc. I'm so grateful for her! Here's her fun family!



No comments:

Post a Comment