Monday, January 24, 2011

Esslinger Family

Do you remember baby Jett from my last post? This is his amazing family! They have the 3 cutest little boys! I'm still in the middle of sorting through their images, but here's a sneak peek!
This is their oldest and he's 4! He's a ham for the camera and makes my job easy!!! This is his brother who hates to have his picture taken, but I don't think you can tell in the next few images. He's adorable!




I love the picture above because he was constantly hiding from me, but that's my favorite picture!You are killing me with the dipples boy!!! Watch out ladies! Baby Jett was so done by the time it was his turn for individuals, which is why I brought him into the studio the next day! But, even when he's not super happy he's still adorable!








No comments:

Post a Comment