Sunday, August 28, 2011

Brianna: 5 and off to Kindergarten

I am so blessed to have this beautiful little girl in my life! She turned 5 this month and is starting to seem soooo grown up. While we were in Oregon I did a mini photoshoot of her, but I didn't have as much time as I would have liked. This girl is in heaven when she's at the beach! I know she wishes she lived there!
On top of turning 5, Brianna started Kindergarten. When did I get old enough to have a child in school? She LOVES going to school and wakes up extra early every morning ready to go. The other day she started to cry and when I asked what was wrong she replied, "I don't want you to walk me in, I want to go by myself!" I wish she was a little less grown up! :) This is going to be a great year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment