Thursday, August 25, 2011

Heath Family: Oregon Coast

A few weeks ago we went up to the Oregon Coast for a family reunion with my family! It was gorgeous! The weather was perfect, the beach was a dream and we wish our vacation would've lasted longer.
My sister took advantage of the opportunity to have their family pictures on the beach! Here is her beautiful family! They have had a really, really long last couple of weeks with some health issues in their family....so I'm hoping this post will bring a little happiness back in to their home since I live so far away and can't help with anything else!!


J.T. is their oldest! I spent so much time with him when he was an infant and toddler and I can't believe he is a teenager already!!Zach, the best soccer player I have ever seen! He's getting so much taller!!!Michaela, this little monkey is becoming such a beautiful girl! What happened to the little toddler when I moved away!Lexi, my daughter's favorite cousin. They were inseperable and my daugther misses her sooooo much!














Here are a few decor ideas for photos in your home! A canvas display idea

















No comments:

Post a Comment