Friday, February 24, 2012

Kid's Easter Mini Sessions!!!!


This is the cheapest I will be offering mini sessions! I'm trying to fit as many clients in as I can before I go on maternity leave this summer!!! So take advantage of this Spring Deal!!! I will be offering Kid's Mini Sessions on two different days. Saturday, March 17th, there will be 5 sessions from 9:30-12:30 in my home studio. Then, the following Friday there will be 5 more sessions from 10:30-1:00 also in my home studio.
The cost will be $60 for one child, any additional child to that session will be $10! You will receive at least 3-5 edited images on cd. (Taxes will be added). Prints will be available for purchase!
Refer a friend to the mini sessions and receive a free 5x7 print!
I also think it would be fun to have live bunnies or chicks at these sessions. (If you have access to them, and bring them for the day then I will give you a free mini session!!!)
All mini sessions will last 20 minutes, so please arrive a few minutes early so we can have you background choice set up and ready to go at your start time!!! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment