Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Holmes Family

I love this family! I first met them when Sarah was pregnant with their cute little boy! She has to be nicest, sweetest person I know! We then met again when Lukas was born and had a newborn shoot! Tom serves our country, currently in Germany. He made it home just in time while Sarah was at the hospital having their baby....and he made it in time to be there with her!!! Sarah stayed in the states for just a little while, then headed back to Germany while Tom has been gone. He has mostly communicated with this little guy through modern technology. So, they are back together as a family again for a little while and they'll be headed back to Germany next week! In May, they will be moving state side again, but on the East Coast!
With all this rain this week I was worried we weren't going to be able to do our photoshoot!!! Thankfully, last minute they were able to meet up with me on Monday when the weather was gorgeous! It was so fun to see how much Lukas has grown since he was born! I love watching my client's kids grow! Here is their beautiful family! (P.S. If you signed up for the Family Mini Sessions, this is the location we will be shooting at!!!)











Isn't he just so adorable!!! He was so smiley the whole time!




No comments:

Post a Comment