Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Maternity Leave

Ahhh, the time has come where I must take a break!  I'm torn up about it too!  I have loved taking portraits for people and I don't feel quite ready to take a break, but my body needs me to!  I unfortunately will be needing to start my maternity leave early due to some complications with my pregnancy.  My Dr. has allowed me to finish up my last 3 photoshoots but then he's asked me to call it quits til after the delivery so I don't have a preterm baby. It is with a sad heart that I'll have to close my doors for awhile. I will most likely be back in the early fall.
  In the meantime, I have 6 photoshoots to blog!  I will also, hopefully, have a beautiful baby of my own to photograph and share pictures with all of you this summer!!!  Thanks again everyone for your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment