Sunday, May 30, 2010

Christensen Family

I am blessed to meet the most fun families while taking photos! The Christensens were fun and so easy going. I can't believe how easy their kids were to take pictures of! They kept begging for their turn, and they were fabulous!!!
Here's a long sneak peek because I couldn't just pick a few!

My favorite picture of the evening! Isn't Callie a doll?And check out the baby blues on Isabella! I could seriously eat her up! Eugene, getting teased about different girls, and it got the best smiles!!
Hayden was handsome and super cooperative!!!


Elvis is totally working the camera! Hello model!
This one had me cracking up! I told the parents to kiss in the background and Isabella leaned in to kiss her brother!!! These two boys on the ends are the best big brothers! They were so good with the little kids!
Ummmm, can I show you how much fun we had? I asked him to lean in and whisper sweetly in her ear and this is what I got! Hilarious!
Isn't Cheralyn a beauty? She just got the cutest haircut!
Thank you to the Christensens for such a fun evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment