Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Miranda's 1 Year Photoshoot!

My baby turned 1 yesterday! Here was my first attempt at her 1 year photoshoot! I'm hoping to do another session with her "cake smashing." I blew this big picture up for our wall and can't wait to pick up the print!
She was constantly pulling at her headband. She won't keep anything in her hair or on her head anymore. I think I replaced the headband between every 1-2 shots!I pulled the bucket out so I could contain her and she loved it!Sisters! How did my girls get to be so big? I made their dresses and hair clips and head bands for the photo! I'll try to get a better photo of the actual outfits at some point!Big sister wanted to be in the bucket too!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! :) So, I'm sure you saw this... but I wanted to make sure you did since she lost your email!!! You won!!!!! Way to go!! I'm so jealous, I need to enter her next one! http://vcbdesign.blogspot.com/2010/05/april-pom-contest-winners.html

    ReplyDelete