Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Constantine Family

I had so much fun getting to know this beautiful family! It was definitly a challenge to get a new baby, a 13 month old, a 4 year old and a 6 year old to all look at me at the same time, and to have two frazzled parents look like they're enjoying themselves! Thankfully their Grandma was their doing silly dances and whatever I asked to help get their attention!!!
J is 6 and has the most gorgeous, heart melting blue eyes ever! Watch out girls!!
S is 4 and was the most photogenic! She was constantly smiling, cooperative and ready for the camera...even when her little brother was kicking her in the head, she kept on posing!!! D is 1 and he's a little explorer! I chased him around and got a workout just trying to capture his picture! His mom warned me that he is a "wanderer" with no real direction or intent....boy was she right. He really just "wandered" to no where in particular, except away from me!!! He's a handsome little guy with killer blue eyes as well!
A is a beautiful baby!!! She has hair to be jealous of and has the sweetest personality!
The proud parents of the 4 cutest kids ever!



He wasn't a fan of getting his picture taken, but he was a trooper and hung in there for me!

Thank you to the Constantines! I had a wonderful time getting to know you better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment