Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Nelson Family

I love when you can see someone that you haven't seen in years and it seems like no time has passed! I am visiting my family in Utah this week and had the opportunity to take pictures for an old friend and co worker! Her family has grown so much! I remember painting a mural on their oldest son's wall 8 years ago! Here is their beautiful family!

These little girls just loved the camera and the camera loved them!!! Look at those gorgeous blue eyes!!!
She loved working the camera!!!

I can't believe he's almost 8! I remember him as a baby!!!









These kids were so incredibly good!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for doing such a phenomenal job taking photos of some of my favorite people ever!!! These are incredible! LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete