Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gwyneth Harper Stepp

Do you remember this beautiful mama to be from March? Well, she and her husband welcomed their new baby, Gwyneth Harper Stepp into the world a week ago Saturday. Just in time for Mother's Day! Their baby girl is adorable and I am so glad I was able to watch them go through this journey in becoming new parents. I also look forward to watching their sweet baby grow up!










I can't decide if I like the color or the black and white better. I used to love black and whites, but I've been leaning more toward color these days. What do you think?


The happy new family of three!















Another beautiful headband by Nicole at Ruffles and Fringe.

Recognize the quilt? I used it in their maternity session and thought it was fitting to have the baby photographed with it as well.

And hello, babies are so flexible. I'm pretty sure I would break in two in this position. Notice her feet and toes are up in her face?












Congratulations Tracy and Brandon! You have a beautiful baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment