Thursday, June 9, 2011

K and D: Children's Photographer

This is another surprise for Father's Day, so if you know the lucky Daddy....keep quiet for a little longer! Sam brought her cute little munchkins in to the studio and we had a lot of fun!
Little D is such a stud muffin! He looks like a little Gap model to me! I love him!
















We dressed him up in his Dad's tie and shoes for a Father's Day picture!






Don't you just want to eat him up!!!


Then sweet little Miss K dressed up like a Fairy for her pictures! She is just too adorable!


















I gave her some glitter and we pretended it was Pixie Dust! Miss K makes a great Fairy!!!





What a sweet little angel fairy! She posed like this all on her own!



3 comments:

  1. Super cute! D is one studmuffin for sure:D
    I was looking at your tea party pics too and it makes me wish my girls were younger. :) Love the tea cart! Sooooo....now I want one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me?? Either I just have the cutest kids EVER or you are just the most amazing photographer. I'm going with BOTH. Thank you so much. Eric is going to looove his father's day surprise. I'll have to make extra prints for our home instead of just his office. I'm so excited. Thanks so much. You're so talented.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing Erin! You really are so talented! And how beautiful are those kiddos? Wow to all involved!

    ReplyDelete