Friday, September 2, 2011

Holiday Mini Sessions!

Update: My mini sessions slots filled up so fast. In order to fit everyone in that ones a mini session I will be offering some additional time slots in the morning.
I have the following slots available (same place, same 25 min slots, etc.)
9 and 9:30, my 8:30, 10:00, and 10:30 are filled!
Holiday Mini Sessions are coming soon! Are you wanting a family portrait for your holiday cards? A quick update for your growing kids? A couple of times a year I offer mini sessions, and your chance is now to book your session. Slots are limited so sign up fast if you want a spot. I will be doing sessions every half hour from 3-5:30 at the Charles C. Jensen Botanical Gardens in Carmichael on Saturday, November 5th. Your session will last 25 minutes and you will receive 5-10 edited images on cd as well as a holiday card design. (this does not include the printed cards...you can print on your own or go through my pro lab!)
I now require a $25 deposit for mini sessions to hold your spot. This way I don't lose out when people cancel and I've turned clients away for your time spot and don't have time to refill it.
Refer a friend and you'll get a calendar design with your family or children's portraits!


1 comment: