Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Andrus Family

So, what's supposed to be "sneak peek" is turning into a gallery because I'm having a hard time narrowing down my favorite pics! You're lucky I even cut 4 more out since the computer was giving me a hard time!!
Anyway, here is the Andrus family! All I can say is that I had a blast! What a fun, fun family!


So much excitement, they can't contain themselves! They went along with whatever I said, it was awesome!
Never lacking in the personality department!
I love it when families come up with their own poses!!! This is my favorite! As a photographer I sometimes get stuck in a rut and pose people the same all of the time...thanks to them we got to switch it up some!
The oldest, Brooke, is graduating this year!!!

See, never ending personality! I LOVE it!
Their four absolutely gorgeous children!
The serious and silly side!
Brooke is off to BYU Idaho this year!

The beautiful couple that started this fantastic family!


To the Andrus family: Thank you so much! I haven't had that much fun in a long time! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

2 comments:

  1. Soon...very soon I will be calling to set up my session for pictures of my crazy family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. It must be refreshing to do older kids for once. I love that family! I really like the one with the solos of the kids. Maddie needs to go on America's next top model with that look. She is totally shmizing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete