Monday, September 27, 2010

Mini Sessions!!!



I have been waiting to offer these til I was sure on our moving date, but it's starting to get late in the season so I'm finally offering Mini Sessions! You will have 30 minutes to have either a family picture, or individuals done. You will receive a high resolution cd of up to 10 images. These are for families of 5 or less, each additional person is $10. Mini Sessions are only available a few times a year! If you want a family picture for your Christmas card these are a great way to do that if you don't need a full session!

If you are looking to book a full session, please book soon as my schedule is filling up! Christmas is just around the corner and I plan on taking December off, with the exception of the few photoshoots I already have scheduled and any newborns that need to be done!

I'm excited to finally be offering these. If I get enough interest I may open up another mini session for November!

Email me at erinnoel8@yahoo.com to schedule your time!!!

Updated to add: I will now be scheduling some mini sessions on November 13th as well. The sessions are from 8:30-10:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment