Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bubbly Outfit

I love it when an outfit costs near to nothing. The skirt fabric used to be a shirt I got at a garage sale for 25 cents, it looked like a tent on me so I wanted to upcycle it. The shirt is from the remnant bin at Walmart for about a dollar, and the rest I already had. Using a simple bubble skirt pattern, some inspiration from the Pink Fig Lydia dress sleeves and my own ideas, I came up with a bubble shirt. I love the combo!
I also made a simple flower from the gray fabric. It was going to be a hair accessory, but Brianna insisted that it should go on her skirt, and I agree!

Hey, the silver shoes finally match the outfit!

1 comment:

  1. I like your new layout. Yay! I have been considering a similar adjustment. I would like to aim in between Minima and Minima Stretch. I'd like some margins but I think my current layout has excessive margins. I guess I have to find out where in the code that adjustment is.

    Fun!

    ReplyDelete