Thursday, March 18, 2010

Curtains for Baby's Room

This project isn't too exciting, but I finally put curtains up in the baby's rooms last month. She was 9 months old by the time I finally got around to them! I wanted something simple because lots of other things in the room are so busy! I really wasn't looking forward to sewing all of the strips for the top to hang the curtains from, so I went the lazy route and just sewed on some ribbon for the loops! I ended up loving them! I had plans of sewing flowers onto the curtains before I did the ribbon thing.....so much easier this way! The ribbon gives the curtains the little pop they needed without taking away from the rest of the room!
I also sewed some ribbon across the bottom to tie it in! Such as simple project that anyone that can sew straight lines can do! I have been feeling lazy and not motivated at all to tackle all of my projects! I think it might have something to do with this sinus infection I have along with extreme pain in the teeth, ears, neck, etc. Can't wait to get over this thing and get some motivation back!
I also just got a new lens for my camera and I am soooooo excited to try it out!!!

1 comment:

  1. you make sewing straight lines sound as if it were easy ;)

    ReplyDelete